Times: 7:00 am - 2:00 pm
Sebastian County will host their Spring Countywide Cleanup Campaign April 9 – May 14 in various locations throughout the county for Sebastian County residents only (not commercial dumping).
Dumpsters will be placed in several locations throughout the County in order for County residents to have a convenient place to bring collected trash for safe and legal disposal. Dumpsters will be staffed at all times to assure that only acceptable wastes are disposed of.
On, April 9, dumpsters will be available at the following locations:
- Witcherville Park Hwy 71 South
- Greenwood Rural – County Road Department
Please note: the following items are not acceptable due to Landfill regulations:
- Yard waste, grass, leaves and brush
- Used oil
- Hazardous or toxic wastes
- Cleaning chemicals
- Herbicides or pesticides
- Paints or liquids of any kind
- TVs and computers – any electrical equipment
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Freon containing appliances
For more information, please contact Event Coordinator Paula Turnipseed at email@example.com or 479-783-6139.
Hosting Business or Organization: Sebastian County Judge's Office
Hosting Coordinator: Paula Turnipseed
Phone Number: 479-763-6139