Times: 7:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Sebastian County Judge’s Office will host their Fall Countywide Cleanup each Saturday from September 15 – October 20, 2018.
As in past cleanup campaigns, dumpsters will be placed in several locations throughout the County in order for County residents to have a convenient place to bring collected trash for safe and legal disposal. Dumpster schedules and locations are as follows:
- Saturday, October 6, 7 AM – 2 PM – Milltown – VFD Community Building
- Saturday, October 6, 7 AM – 2 PM – Witcherville – Park on Highway 71 South
- Saturday, October 13, 7 AM – 2 PM – Hartford – Water Department
- Saturday, October 13, 7 AM – 2 PM – Midland – Intersection 45 & 253
- Saturday, October 20, 7 AM – 2 PM – Mansfield – Public Works Building
- Saturday, October 20, 7 AM – 2 PM – Huntington – West Broadway at Cherokee Park
Dumpsters will be placed by 7:00 AM on Saturday and will be picked up by 2:00 PM on the same day. Dumpsters are picked up by 2:00 PM in order to be hauled to the landfill and dumped by landfill closing time at 3:30 PM.
NOTE: Dumpsters will be staffed at all times to assure that only acceptable wastes are disposed of. The following items are NOT acceptable in the “dumpsters” due to landfill regulations:
- Yard waste, grass, leaves, and brush
- Used oil
- Hazardous or toxic wastes
- Electronic equipment – TVs, computers, etc.
- Cleaning chemicals
- Herbicides or pesticides
- Paints or liquids of any kind
This cleanup is for Residents only and NOT for commercial dumping.
Hosting Business or Organization: Sebastian County Judges Office
Hosting Coordinator: Randy Hall
Phone Number: 479-783-6139