Times: 7:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Sebastian County Judge’s Office will host their 2019 Spring Cleanup each Saturday from April 6 – May 11, 2019 from 7:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
As in past cleanup campaigns, dumpsters will be placed in several locations throughout the County in order for County residents to have a convenient place to bring collected trash for safe and legal disposal. Dumpster schedules and locations are as follows:
- Saturday, April 27, 7 AM – 2 PM – Milltown – VFD – Community Building
- Saturday, April 27, 7 AM – 2 PM – Witcherville Park Hwy 71 South
- Saturday, May 4, 7 AM – 2 PM – Bonanza – Street Dept. on Hwy 45
- Saturday, May 4, 7 AM – 2 PM – Hackett – By school gym off E. Greenwood
- Saturday, May 11, 7 AM – 2 PM – Huntington – Cherokee Park
- Saturday, May 11, 7 AM – 2 PM – Mansfield – Public Works Building
Dumpsters will be placed by 7:00 AM on Saturday and will be picked up by 2:00 PM on the same day. Dumpsters are picked up by 2:00 PM in order to be hauled to the landfill and dumped by landfill closing time at 3:30 PM.
NOTE: Dumpsters will be staffed at all times to assure that only acceptable wastes are disposed of. The following items are NOT acceptable in the “dumpsters” due to landfill regulations:
- Yard waste, grass, leaves, and brush
- Used oil
- Hazardous or toxic wastes
- Cleaning chemicals
- Herbicides or pesticides
- Paints or liquids of any kind
- TVs and computers – electronic equipment
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Freon containing appliances (appliances using Freon MUST have the compressor removed before it can be accepted)
Passenger tires will not be accepted as a part of this cleanup campaign. Electronics acceptance on limited basis.
This cleanup is for Residents only and NOT for commercial dumping.
Local volunteers are needed for litter pickups during the scheduled cleanup days.
For more information, please contact Event Coordinator Randy Hall at 479-783-6139 or email@example.com.
Hosting Business or Organization: Sebastian County Judge
Hosting Coordinator: Randy Hall
Phone Number: 479-783-6139