2018 Sebastian County Countywide Cleanup
Times: 7:00 am - 2:00 pm
As in past cleanup campaigns, dumpsters will be placed in several locations throughout the County in order for County residents to have a convenient place to bring collected trash for safe and legal disposal. Dumpster schedules and locations are as follows:
- Saturday April 14, 7 AM – 2 PM: Central City – City Hall
- Saturday April 14, 7 AM – 2 PM: E. Sebastian Co. Park, Featherhill Road
- Saturday April 21, 7 AM – 2 PM: Jenny Lind – Jenny Lind Loop & Gate Nine Road
- Saturday April 21, 7 AM – 2 PM: Greenwood Rural – County Road Department
- Saturday April 28, 7 AM – 2 PM: Hartford at the Water Department
- Saturday April 28, 7 AM – 2 PM: Midland – Intersection 45 & 253
- Saturday May 5, 7 AM – 2 PM: Bonanza – Street Dept. on Hwy 45
- Saturday May 5, 7 AM – 2 PM: Hackett – By School Gym off E. Greenwood
- Saturday May 12, 7 AM – 2 PM: Huntington – Cherokee Park
- Saturday May 12, 7 AM – 2 PM: Mansfield – Public Works Building
Dumpsters will be placed by 7:00 AM on Saturday and will be picked up by 2:00 PM the same day. Dumpsters are picked up by 2:00 PM in order to be hauled to the Landfill and dumped by closing time (3:30 PM).
NOTE: Dumpsters will be staffed at all times to assure that only acceptable wastes are disposed of. The following items are not acceptable due to Landfill regulations:
- Yard waste, grass, leaves and brush
- Used oil
- Hazardous or toxic wastes
- Cleaning chemicals
- Herbicides or pesticides
- Paints or liquids of any kind
- TVs and computers – electronic equipment
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Freon containing appliances (appliances using Freon MUST have the compressor removed before it can be accepted)
Passenger tires WILL NOT be accepted as a part of this cleanup campaign. Electronics acceptance on a limited basis.
This cleanup is for Residents only and NOT for commercial dumping.
Local volunteers are needed for litter pickups during the scheduled clean up days. For more information, please contact Event Coordinator Randy Hall at 479-783-6139 or 479-452-4104 or email@example.com.
Hosting Business or Organization: Sebastian County Judge
Hosting Coordinator: Randy Hall
Phone Number: 479-783-6139 or 479-452-4104
This event is fully booked.