2017 Sebastian Co. Spring Countywide Cleanup
Times: 7:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Sebastian County Judge’s Office will host the 2017 Sebastian County Spring Countywide Cleanup from April 8 – May 13, 2017.
As in past cleanup campaigns, dumpsters will be placed in several locations throughout the County in order for County residents to have a convenient place to bring collected trash for safe and legal disposal. Dumpster schedules and locations are as follows:
- Saturday April 29, 7 AM – 2 PM -Hartford at the Water Department
- Saturday April 29, 7 AM – 2 PM -Midland – Intersection 45 & 253
- Saturday May 6, 7 AM – 2 PM -Bonanza – Street Dept. on Hwy 45
- Saturday May 6, 7 AM – 2 PM -Hackett – By School Gym off E. Greenwood
- Saturday May 13, 7 AM – 2 PM -Huntington – Cherokee Park
- Saturday May 13, 7 AM – 2 PM -Mansfield – Public Works Building
Dumpsters will be placed by 7:00 AM on Saturday, and will be picked up by 2:00 PM on the same day. Dumpsters are picked up by 2:00 PM in order to be hauled to the Landfill and dumped by closing time (3:30 PM).
Note: Dumpsters will be staffed at all times to assure that only acceptable wastes are disposed of. The following items are NOT acceptable due to Landfill regulations:
- Yard waste, grass, leaves and brush
- Used oil
- Hazardous or toxic wastes
- Cleaning chemicals
- Herbicides or pesticides
- Paints or liquids of any kind
- TVs, computers and electronics equipment
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Freon containing appliances (appliances using Freon MUST have the compressor removed before it can be accepted)
Passenger tires WILL NOT be accepted as a part of this cleanup campaign.
Electronics acceptance on limited basis. This cleanup is for Sebastian County Residents only and NOT for commercial dumping.
Local volunteers are needed for litter pickups during the scheduled cleanup days.
For more information, please contact Event Coordinator Randy Hall at 479-452-4104 or email@example.com.
Hosting Business or Organization: Sebastian County Judge's Office
Hosting Coordinator: Randy Hall
Phone Number: 479-452-4104
Registrations are closed for this event.