2017 Fall Countywide Cleanup
Times: 7:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Sebastian County Judge’s Office will host their 2017 Fall Countywide Cleanup October 7, 14, and 21. As in past cleanup campaigns, dumpsters will be placed in several locations throughout the County in order for County residents to have a convenient place to bring collected trash for safe and legal disposal.
Dumpster schedules and locations are as follows:
- Saturday, Oct. 7, 7 AM – 2 PM -Lavaca – East Seb. County Park, Featherhill Road
- Saturday, Oct. 7, 7 AM – 2 PM – Central City – City Hall
- Saturday, Oct. 14, 7 AM – 2 PM – Hartford – Water Department
- Saturday, Oct. 14, 7 AM – 2 PM – Midland – Intersection 45 & 253
- Saturday, Oct. 21, 7 AM – 2 PM – Mansfield – Public Works Building
- Saturday, Oct. 21, 7 AM – 2 PM – Huntington – West Broadway at Cherokee Park
Dumpsters will be placed by 7:00 a.m. on Saturday and will be picked up by 2:00 p.m. on the same day. Dumpsters are picked up by 2:00 p.m. in order to be hauled to the Landfill and dumped by closing time, 3:30 p.m.
NOTE: Dumpsters will be staffed at all times to assure that only acceptable wastes are disposed of. The following items are NOT acceptable in the “dumpsters” due to Landfill regulations:
- Yard waste, grass, leaves and brush
- Used oil
- Hazardous or toxic wastes
- TVs, computers, and electronic equipment
- Cleaning chemicals
- Herbicides or pesticides
- Paints or liquids of any kind
This cleanup is for Residents only and NOT for Commercial Dumping.
For more information, please contact Event Coordinator Randy Hall at 479-452-4104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosting Business or Organization: Sebastian County Judge's Office
Hosting Coordinator: Randy Hall
Phone Number: 479-452-4104